Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momoaka
Raider
Lieutenant

re: Guild progres

I was talking to fozz the other day about GM rating on wow heroes, we are 183, on this server, we can get way up just by finishing some lower raids like naxx, we are more then capable and it will be fun, zalking about 10 man progress :
this is what we need to do:

Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master (rank 0) or officers(rank 1,2 and 3) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- automatic update by wow-heroes :each guild need to have at least 5 guild members that got requested achievement at the same time /date for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (verified by achievements,updated every 3-5 days)
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.

To update guild progress you need to :
- register account (same as above : direct link )
- wait for activation mail (use the code from the mail) ,after that you will see button "My account" in upper right corner of wow-heroes main page
- claim your character that is a officer in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an officer and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement and then click on "Update" button below.
momoaka
Raider
Lieutenant

re: erm

i forgot to mention that only if u guys wonna do that, would be great if u would reply with thoghts.

here is link for that text i puted up http://www.wow-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2184

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: