Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

re: WTF is with all the Ninja's

So I've ran HoR Normal now 31 times and the Shield has never dropped. (YES 31 Frigging Times). Every group I get has a warr or paly dps who is also gonna roll on the shield if it drops.. what the fuck? Really pisses me off and puts me off bothering. Why do DPS feel it is OK to need on tank gear that the tank needs? This new dungeon finder is awesome but it doesn't arf let some cocks in.

How hard is it for blizz to do an item check to see if it is higher than the tank/dps/healer is currently using so OS can roll need only if the one rolling for MS has it/better. Afterall they made other loot changes with cloth/leather etc so this would be really easy to implement and would banish ninjas for good!

Tank rolls for Tank gear unless no one else needs.
DPS roll for DPS gear unless no one else needs.
Healer rolls for Healing gear unless no on else needs.

How hard is this to understand? Or am I one of the few who actually thinks like this?

Most people i've met in LFG think its okay to gear up as dps and then steal the friggin tank gear.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rant over.

Lieutenant

that makes way to much sence to me to be a rant For The Record
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

Ah well - maybe my rant worked - I got it 3 runs later!

Thanks for Foz and Malf for their help Happy Much love guys.

Second Lieutenant

Ive experinced that myself was after a dps spell dagger in HoR. Been farming it for a long time 2 times it dropped and both times a healer needed on it and won. What use does a healer got from a hit weapon.
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

That sucks I use a +Hit on druid for healing - but only because it has good spell power and good haste compared to what I had before and no one else wanted it... but for sure if any of the DPS needed it I would have passed as it is a DPS Weapon. A lot of WoW Population are so selfish its unreal

But then why would they care? There from a diff realm, prob wont ever see you again and you cant whisper them to hassle them either so its win win win for them, nothing you can do it about it at all

Brought on by Blizzard with the awesome cross realm dungeon finder, but now they need to find a solution for this issue.

Second Lieutenant

Yeah maybe some off and main spec botton and the current spec you got is main and can only main need on stuff thats for your main spec.
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

that doesnt work for orbs etc though, what about the tosser that waits till all others have rolled for something before rolling need on it?
i think we are stuck with a flawed system, and the main flaw is that becuase there is no contact with other server characters after leaving a lfg, people feel safe to be arseholes.

Well even before this system there were ninjas so wouldnt make big difference i still stick with my thing that they simply redesign the need thing to off and main need but still got greed. But maybe will be too complicated but for me it sounds good to solve the ninja problem
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: