Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

re: Help pls

erm , son gave me my mouse earlier, placed it in my hand
when i went to my pc, he has somehow turned it on its side, so in order to use it, i have to hold it at 90 degrees to its normal angle

anyone know how to resolve this? ive googled it to no avail, uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail, next thing will be the hammer test...

ill log in in a min, see if anyones got any ideas too, but no point me logging in to play, its hard enough to even click on firefoz to start that up

Had he opened the mouse? Is it laser or the old fashioned ball? If its a ball u can open it and turn it around I think

Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

nah, tis a lazer type wireless mouse, but nm. have borrowed wifeys wired one till sorted

Lol - not heard of that before.. I know some display drivers let you rotate the screen but, the mouse - thats a new one, what is the point of that? .

What mouse is it? Sounds like a software feature for sure.. or if your son was playing with it, possible its damaged inside to be honest.. cant be a driver issue if the other mouse is working ok.

Either mouse is screwed internally, or software feature.. have you tried uninstall the software for your mouse, then maybe download a newer version from the vendor website?

Is there an option to calibrate the mouse or something in the software?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: