Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: Rep Run 10/03/10

Seemed like a fun run we had on Wednesday, cleared Ony 10 and then ground some rep in Ice Crown. A few of the group got either there first ashen verdict rings or upgrades to current rings. Gratz to those people.

We had a couple of go's at Marrowgar and even with me in bloody awful gs 2600 tanking gear managed to get him to 600k left on the second attempt, when he enraged with an almost perfect tactical effort. Had the dps levels been slightly higher then we would have owned him. A good effort by all.

I noticed that Ace mentioned Saturday being the return effort into Icc or certianly "The Big Raid" was this just an off the cuff decision for Saturday or is this the defined raid day as it doesnt bear out the votes on the poll to the left.

Cheers Malfred (hate signing in a fictitious name but otherwise you wouldnt know who posted.)

Sadly ill never be able to raid on a Saturday its most defo my night with family. I'm just looking for clarification, i couldnt sign up to another run this week as i dont know when ill be available so ill end up doing a late night pug on Friday probs for the Icc bosses run most likely.
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Oh and as an addendum, it looks like the best place for all dps to be on the marrowgar fight is stacked on the edge of his hit box together, therefore when someone gets "boned" (no laughing at the back) then there is less distance to run to get to the spike and also a good chance that aoe will still damage the boss.
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

its yet to be formalised, but the intention is for the weekend run to be a continued run so that we can progress further in the raid. the votes bear out sunday, then wednesday, then all other days being approximately equal. the votes are also not complete as we have a number of members who are available all nights, and therefore havn't voted

sorry, i veered off subject a tad.....

so if the run is to be continued then the natural days to run are either sat/sun, or sun/mon
the wednesday run will continue to be a gearing up run, with the run being decided by the gear level of the attendees on the night

more to come on this at a later date

Jump to: