Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Change day for ICC from Saturdays to Sundays
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Both are good, doesnt matter
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: Raiding Days

I appreciate there is alot going on behind the scenes, and I realise that I will probs get "told off" for dicussing this here rather than in class leader section, however I think this affects all those who signed up to raid.

We took a vote on best raiding days and the "winning" days were Wednesday and Sunday, however not a single booked up raid seems to have been pegged for those days. It seems Wednesday and Saturday appear to be the days which raids are booked on, If we are ever to get a time when our better geared members are ready to do Icc surely this is the best time on the democratically voted for day, as this is when most guilds raidand when most of our members have advised.

We have lost raiders already, may be at risk of losing more due to lack of real advancement. I know were a social guild and I know im probs not making friends but I am trying to draw attention to something that is causing problems in guild, as a group we need clarification.

ps please undestand that it is not a problem to me whether I pug icc10 or do it as a guild, ive cleared 6/12 anyways, I would prefer to do it with friends but I am concerned that were losing good players through lack of structure.

prepares to be kicked from guild confused

Editing your post by adding a poll / Dia

Last edited by SJP1872 on 2010/04/28 7:44; edited 1 time in total
Diapsalma
GM
Captain

Hehe Malf, you wont be kicked tongue out
Regarding changing day for ICC I
totally agree with you, sundays was
voted best day by a fair margain so it
should be the day for it.
I suggest we do ICC on sundays and
as there are several who likes to raid
on saturdays we do TotC then. Theres a
lot of our members benefiting from Totc
so hopefully it should be no problems
filling up both.
Btw, think u mixed up tuesdays and
wednesdays. Tuesdays got only one single
vote... wink

SJP1872
Raider
Captain

cheers mate, changed.

As i said im only really wanting clarity, I just dont want us to see good players leave, because we have a grey area in terms of end game raiding.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: