Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parvo/barnes
Recruit
Chat Newbie

re: Help Needed

Yo,

It's got to the point where i hate my rogue!!! the reason for this is because i probably have to worst dps on the server!

I need to sort my gear out and get it all enchanted, the problem is when ever i look up what enchants i need it just goes in one ear and out the other!!!

Is there anyone out there who is willing to help me??

This sound sad but i think i need hand held or i will never get around to sorting myself out.

Cheers in advance

Parvo
Diapsalma
GM
Captain

The easiest way must be to use link to wow.heroes.com. There they suggest what enchant to upgrade with. Maybe not the best choise but the easiest... A maybe better one is to look up a page for rougues only, afraid I dont know any adress to such atm but google it. If its a good guide there should be both gear and enchantingsuggestions.
Afraid my enchanting-alts skill is to low atm but we have good enchanters in guild who will help u out mate:)

Diapsalma
GM
Captain

Did some digging on internet and this was the best page I found:
http://www.tentonhammer.com/wow/guides/classes/rogue/enhancements[url]
I can help u with the leg-enchants. They are made by leatherworkers so if u like I can send u one from Diap. Best shoulder and head-enchants are reputationstuff so start grinding rep with Sons of Hodir and Ebon Hold if u havent allready [/url]

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: