Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

re: Raiding

We will soon be re starting regular raids. There will be 2 separate runs, one a serious icc run, with geared and prepared members only, and the other will be a gearing up run

Its the second gearing up run that i want your opinions on

where to go? i dont know how many people are interested in the gearing up runs, let me know if u are by posting below, and also let me know what raids are good for you, so we can fit them in at some point

also, please vote in the left hand side polls, so we can guage what days to run these things on. Please note that as its an old poll, there are votes in there from people no longer with us, so even if a day appears to have the most votes, that is not necesarrily the case

Hi Foz!

I'm interested in both an ICC run with my rogue and gearing up with my warrior.
Seeder
Assistant GM
Lieutenant

Cool to see we're getting going ahead again... as always, I'm for for heals/dps in ICC (although don't mind if group is full as it's always easy for healers to get on a pug...).

I'd also like to join the 'gearing up' raid on my warrior tank, as i need raid tanking experience (certainly geared for anything up to and including ICC).

Seeder

thanks for the gratefully acceptep offer seed
we are lacking tanks who are able to commit to definate days at, as most of our tanks are working shifts atm, which is why i havn't been able to posta raid yet

however, its a real shame we will loose a great healer in order to get a tank!

Jump to: