Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: Patch 4.1

MMo Champion has a note of some of the projected additions in patch 4.1

2 "new" Heroic 5 man heroics zul aman and zul gurub will return and drop lvl 353 loot, mounts and you will need minimum lvl 346 gear to enter on the LFD. Obviously there is a rake of changes to most classes...... brace yourself to hear warriors cry NERF. Warlocks are having nothing done to them, which is nice. Arcane is becoming a bit more mana friendly. For any other notes you will have to go to www.mmo-champion.com

Looks like epic gems may make an appearance : Timeless eye and alot of lvl 391 trinks will become available. So just in time for me to get the stump of time and probs the DMC Volcano they will become yesterdays news.

And Ragnaros is back with a really silly looking graphic, this must mean the firelands raid will open and probs some dailies in the area to maintain Hyjal seens as we have fought of the badies.
kemule
Recruit
Second Lieutenant

i have read it dut in wowhead the will be so epic drop and it is hc not raid!!!! XD
and the drops from the new raid the will be total top!!!!!!!
i can not wait to get new and better gear!!!!!
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Erm I said it was a hc, didn't say it was a raid
kemule
Recruit
Second Lieutenant

go wowhead and you will see thas it is saying for a hc and for a raid!!
here the link for not looking Happy

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=183524/patch-4-1-is-coming-witness-the-return-of-zulaman-and-zulgurub-and-a-whole-lot-m

if i have read it right it is saying from a hc and a raid XD
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Ah I see what you mean lisop, but it's a raid in firelands. Ragnaros raid in hyjal is what they are talking about.
kemule
Recruit
Second Lieutenant

at last we have get in the same point XD
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Firelands will longer be in patch 4.1, both troll heroics will be included but firelands is slipping to 4.2 seems logical to me, we have three raids as it stands that should still be more than enough content even for pro guilds on heroic mode.

In a strange move warlocks and death knights are getting a battle res. A new quest chain will appear in strangle thorn vale.
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

SJP1872 wrote:
In a strange move warlocks and death knights are getting a battle res. A new quest chain will appear in strangle thorn vale.

does that mean i wasnt the only druid to get frustrated with the game? a mass druid exodus?

Nah more to do with the fact that on occasion other classes were not getting invites because raids and groups were trying to take Druids who could bring a player back to life. This expansion has seen a few abilities shared across classes, mages for instance have something similar to heroism now as well.
kemule
Recruit
Second Lieutenant

i realy hate it thas mage have hero now
and now dk will have battel res
and i not understand why to give it to dk and not give it to a class thas can been healer
battel res it is more for healers like druid,shaman,priest!!!!
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

I don't see why it's a problem with any class having extra abilities as long as they help the whole raid or group, let's face it a lock or dk isn't going to bring back a dps if a tank or healer is down, and having both types of heroism means that we can really smoke mobs during burn phases with 2 massive buffs.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: