Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay-Ston
High Member
Chat Newbie

re: Add-Ons Skada

I thought it would be usefull if some-one started a thread about addons in the game so here goes.....
there are all types of add-ons from threat and damage meters to interface and questhelpers, others types include guild calenders, DoT and HoT timers as well as the auctioneer varieties to help you track your loot and worth.

I thought this could possibly be a place that when someone in the guild tries an add-on they could tell others in the guild at least wether its any good or not as well as the features/benefits of the add in question.

I'm going to kick off with an add-on I've been trying out recently called skada damage meter; it's basically your usual damage meter with a good few extras thrown in for good measure, it tracks all sorts of data down to each spell and the micro management features are intuitive to use if you have used a damage meter before.
It stands out for me as being the best one I have played with as its the most delightful one I have seen, easy on the eye and easy to use, its easy to print the stats in any forum as you so wish, also the way you reset is done with a simple mouse click on the add-on icon whilst holding shift, in practice this makes it easier to do when additions come in during raids etc... overall score as a damage meter I'd have to give it a 9 out of 10.

please try it and possibly share your thoughts on it here too?

by the way its available on curse and its client.

Happy Hunting
Ston
Helgamite
helgamite
Recruit
Captain

re: Add-Ons Skada

some thing to look at
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: