View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

re: getting that doomguard..

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN CUT AND PASTED, NOT MY WORK Happy

The first thing you'll need to do is head to the Blasted Lands and go to the Tainted Scare. The second you get to the Tainted Scare you hang a right and hug the mountains till you find the quest giver.
You'll then have 2 quests that he can give you, take both!
Then you head to DM east and kill a bunch of satyrs for their blood (15). Not hard at all, it's soloable, but really easy in a 3-5 man.
Next, you'll head to Winterspring and go to the gorge there. All the way to the south end of Winterspring. You basically hunt some elite demons there and collect 5 tears.
After you've done this you simply head back to the quest giver and turn in the 2 quests.
Now the fun part... you'll now have to capture a Doomguard in the crystal prison the quest giver gives you. This really isn't hard, but dont be affraid to die and have your ss ready. I inprisoned him the first time, but died also. Used my ss and collected the prison and turned it in. *** If you die right when he gets inprisoned its fine! You can come back to your corpse or ss and the prison will be right there waiting for you (looks like a grey crystal floating there)
Then all you do is turn it in and badabing you can summon a Doomguard! Really not a hard quest line, did it in 1 evening.
Helgamite
helgamite
Recruit
Captain

good advice for prospective lock
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

it occurs to me that i didnt mention this is lvl 60 +
thought i'd better warn y'all