Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

re: Naxx on Wednesday

Hi All,

We still have 5 bosses to down in Naxx as a full guild to clear it from our Raid Progression. What do you say to doing this on the Wednesday raid as a FULL guild run?

Forum Image

That way lowered geared get a chance at some gear + we get to clear Naxx from our progression list Happy

Captain

Sounds like a good idea mate:)

Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

sure, sounds fun Happy

Hmm, the progression on TRG website is different from Wow Heroes or any guild ranking site by achievements.. is TRG Manually updated? I had to update the Naxx bosses we did last night.

Anyway, Wow Heroes looks like this:

Forum Image

So looks like we have to do Construct, Plague and KT as a guild to remove this from TRG Progression.

FYI, by doing what we did last night and clearing 1 wing and Saph as a guild - we moved from 188 in Guild Rankings to 156 on Emerald Dream. Nice job!

Lieutenant Colonel

yes ace, i have to do it manually, so depends on when i got time as to when it gets updated, done it now though Happy

edit : btw, how do i look at that on wow heroes? ive searched everywhere for it! or do i need to use internet explorer instead of firefox?

Ah I see ok Happy

Basically, on wow heroes, sign up to create an account. Then go to My Account and claim BigWoody as your char. Then in My Account, go to Guild Progression and its all in there. It is updated automatically eventually via achieves.. 5 or more people have to get it at the same time. You can also update it manually but they compare it against achieves and if found to be false you can be banned.

To see the progression ranking.. i know its no biggy, I couldn't be bothered about ranks but its nice to see us complete more and move up as a guild. Go to WoW Heroes, then the Realm tab, then the Guild Progress tab, type in Emerald dream, change drop down from Latest Kills to 10 man and click Search Happy

Firefox or IE should work fine. Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: