Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> Raider Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

re: Raider Rank Rules

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Royal Guards - Raid Team Rules. (Updated 24/02/10)

Our rules are strict but fair to make sure the chosen team can make it through the raid.

1) Any Level 80 Player in The Royal Guards can apply for one of their toons to be granted a Raider rank.

2) Raiding times will start at 21:30 Game Time and finish at 01:00am Game Time. Invites will start 15 minutes before. Any unexcused No-Shows, Lates or Early leavers will be considered a violation of our rules. (This is at Officers discression)

3) If you sign up to a raid, be online for the Raid Start (Preferably 15 minutes before).. even if you are set as Standby as you might be needed.

4) Read Tactics/Watch Videos for the bosses we will be attempting on the Raid.

5) Bring Potions/Food/Water - Make sure you are repaired and prepared.

6) Raider ranked members may not lock to any raid in the current Guild Focus list.

7) Raider ranked members in the middle of any Instance or Raid must be willing to leave their current activity to join a TRG Raid if needed.

Marks

Any violation of the above rules will result in a mark against your name.

3 Marks within a rolling 3 week peroid will result in your Raider rank being revoked.

You can instantly apply for your Raider rank again, but it will be granted/withheld at Officers joint discression.

Looting Rules

Loot will be distributed based on Main Spec before Off Spec and won via a roll of those eligible to roll.

Raider Rank Benifits

Raid Invites will be mass sent to all Raider ranked players, therefore giving you 1st Priority on the chosen Raid.

You will also have 1st Priority on any loot for Main Spec over any non-raider ranked members joining the Raid.

General

Have fun and enjoy the experience. We will down bosses, we will wipe but we will have a great time as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Fozzles on 2010/03/04 9:24; edited 1 time in total

re: Raider Rank Rules

What does this apply to?

These rules apply at present to the weekend runs, not the wednesday runs

Why do these rules exist?

They exist to prevent/control the frustrations associated with non- reliable(non-caring?) people. in the past many raids have been late to leave, with people turning up with unenchanted gear, no food/pots, etc etc etc.......really frustrating for those that turn up 30 mins early, having bought all their potions the day before and raring to go

I have fallen foul of the rules, but disagree with the punishment, what do i do?

you have two routes open to you. you can either post in the complaints forum, or you can pm me via the website. i will not consider complaints whilst online, i play for my own enjoyment too ;)

Jump to: