View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: My Domain Now!!

Class Leader Mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

serioulsy though, Its nice to have been offered the chance and I hope if any palas have any questions then im able to answer them. Otherwise ill be buried in EJ until i get the answer.

Erm can someone tell me anything about Holy palas though, ive never been a healer.
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

No idea, keep Sacred shield up and spam flash of light i think Happy

For all healing: www.plusheal.com

Captain

Lol funny ive been given the role i have after my little faux pax this week...... It would seem to that i never had Vengeance up on my talent tree from the last time my points were reset!!!

Lord knows how much my dps has been affect given other telents can spawn of a vengeance tick. Ive lost at least 3-9% of damage for months.
Jadani
High Member
Second Lieutenant

Holy pallys are fairly esy tbh, like Ace says its mainly keep sacred shield up ... altho I tend to spam Holy Light rather than Flash Of Light in dungeons, yes it takes longer to cast but has a higher crit chance so its worth it. Also if theres another melee dps class with you its a good idea to give them "Beacon Of Light" so any heal you cast on the MT they get exactly the same as well, helps coping with AOE's.

Having said all that though holy pallys arent great at dungeon healing, were much more suited to single target raid healing imo.

Jad
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: