Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: Bulwark Of The Royal Guard

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47835

Did a pug toc10 last night as WG had been lost. At the the end i lost the OS role for the shield. I said gz to the other members who were mostly friends of from the same guild and said good shield that for Os.

They gave it to me as they said id bascially boosted them through the run and title was inkeeping with the Guild i was in......

Haha yah boos sucks to you and urgly door shield Ace
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

Lol you lucky git - im waiting till TRG get this far as im in keeping with the guilds progress on a whole (We are stuck on 3/5 TOC Normal atm)! :P.. but.. really I want to win the roll against Plex :P haha

Captain

Really??

I noticed this was only 3/5 on the bar to the right of this text but just thought it had not been updated!!

I could have sworn Id been told that TRG finished it!

Man id not have wasted my save otherwise and it would have been an easy run on Sunday. Its basically free epics and the tactics are really simple apart from the twins.

Mission for next week then CLEAR TOC 10 (unless u do it without me on sunday)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: