Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> Raider Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
cable269
Raider
Second Lieutenant

re: nearly full :)

Acesorb wrote:
Sorry I cannot edit here. One thing to add though.

A second team would be great and Glav/TKStorm could tank for sure - but we would need to recruit heavy to fill. We would loose Cable from Team 1 though if we do this.. so would need to recruit another Dps'er to fill.. unless he is up for joining both teams ;)

as i said im gd 2 raid when eva on either team (or both) im not fussed although TS will be an issue due to the fact that my gf has gotten a job and from monday- friday she has 2 be up at5.30am
[Ace]
Officer
Captain

I think TS is an issue for most with Lady Friends.. its only fair I guess.

Shall has applied this is good! Would fill our 10 man team.. Once she gets some more PVE Pieces her +hit and dps will increase very fast im sure but she already puts out 2k+, sometimes 4k but I think most of the less dps is down to +hit from pvp gear so all good! GJ Shal!

Captain

I think its best we continue to grow as we are and set up and second team when we have enough (Maybe recruiting last spots to fill, than another 8 peeps at once)..rather than having idiots in the guild. 25 Content is not a great concern to me at the moment im perfectly happy doing 10.

Lieutenant Colonel

OK, we have 10 peeps!!!

still we want more though, we are now recruiting for back up/ alternate options if bosses to hard on our 1st team. back up wise we need heals and dps definatley, as tk and malf and dia all have tanking alt specs (how did we end up with too many tanks , i bet that doesnt happen often in this game )

So now we have 10 and Sunday is the most popular day voted. This Sunday is a bit soon especially as we only have exactly 10 peeps.. Is everyone okay with a run to ToC 10 on Sunday 28th March? 21:30 Game Time start. If most people are happy witht his run I will add it to the Calender and send out invites to you all.

Captain

Toc 10 is a good kick off point, and the only concern will be twins tactics if people are new to it.

We can get nice guild photo with Anubs corpse in the background
Diapsalma
GM
Captain

ToC should be fairly simple with this group if all know tacs. Doesnt matter how good gear u have in there if u dont know tacs:( Sundays are not my favourite with my current worktimes but I´ll go with the flow...
Whats planned for tonight? Saturday, 20/3?

Azeliah
Raider
Lieutenant

re: Re: nearly full :)

Big Foz-woody wrote:
number 3, who is raid leader? raid leader is the final word on all tactics, no matter what individual feelings are, and has to earn and continue to deserve the respect of all. raid leader is an observant person who is not afraid of pulling the punches when necessary, but, unlike pug raid leaders, knows how to talk to people without incensing them unnecesarily. Personally, i dont enjoy leading raids, but will do if needed, but definately couldnt fulfill the raid leader role properly, i have too much to concentrate on as a healer to even type coherently, let alone watch what others are doing to the point of being able to point out where it went wrong :s

Okay, I'm revising my statement here. I have just done a 4/12 ICC 25 and gotten remarks from half the raid saying that I'm doing a good job at leading and I believe a few guildies did support those statements. My question is now whether or not people think that I should be raid leader here?

re: Re: nearly full :)

Azeliah wrote:

Okay, I'm revising my statement here. I have just done a 4/12 ICC 25 and gotten remarks from half the raid saying that I'm doing a good job at leading and I believe a few guildies did support those statements. My question is now whether or not people think that I should be raid leader here?

Keep in mind that I did opt for raid assist in the first place, this is not any critique to the current leading this is just the raid teams preference I'm after.

well i have no probs with being RL aze, as i said i think ishould be someone with TS or Vent and from what i can see you have done much of the content i have and that is more than some of our raid team.

You can have my vote.
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

to be honest az, i kinda lean towards one of our tanks being raid leader, as it is they that have to actually do the hardest tactical parts, and its something i believe they should choose for themselves. us heals and u dps have it easy compared with them, theres no blagging a lack of tactics in icc as a tank.....
however, your suggestion is noted, and if plex or ace dont step up to the mark then we will consider you

Plex gets my vote but as said i'll do it if required. We'll lead you guys as a team through all the good stuff dont worry! :D :D

Officer
Lieutenant

Yeah agreed plex is the most obvious choice
plexar
GM
Lieutenant

ill always try and do what i can
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel