View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

re: Cataclysm

Some interesting notes now available for Cata, with many forums now saying amazon have announced there pre order date for start of September.

Ghost Crawler (Blizz GM) has made various announcements of changes to many classes and some new abilities. To avoid you having to read all the kids screaming and throwing there rattles out the pram have a wee look at http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php in each of the relevant classes theres decent discussion on cataclysm changes.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

has been updated to show 2 of the new areas like vashj'ir and the recreated hyjal.

After reading the blizz page and considering why they made it 5 levels and not 10, its hit me. I reckon this is a bit of a cop-out they have decided they didnt have the time for a completely new island and have just altered and supplimented another.
5 Levels?? many epic geared raiders didnt even swap out there lvl 70 epics till they ran heroics in WOTLK so that was 10 levels of grinding to get the chance to upgrade gear.
Unless they radically alter gear then I cant see my dropping my teir pieces. I mean 10% on judgements and a 40% chance to reset my lvl 51 talent? id be better just supplimententing trinks and the non teir armour and keeping those abilities till the new raid gear appears, im sure this will ring true for many classes.
Furthermore 8 new dungeons is a little meh..... but wait Hc DM and SFK. Gimmicky nonsense unless its a complete redesign. Will we be raiding Hogger soon? they did this with Ony, spec the gear a little better and it will buy time till the next major patch.

Blizz arent daft and i am sure there will be some great new content and answers to some of the quests started in Uldaman, i just reckon they have managed to spin off another £20 per person to the tune of 9 million players because they have a captive audience effectively.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum