Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryzola
Recruit
Chat Newbie

re: Hello all :)

Hello all, I saw an advert recruiting for the guild! I have a Death Knight, human, level 69, and am looking to join an easy going, laid back guild, but who can also get the job done if need be Happy I'm always happy to help out where I can, and look forward to hearing something back from you guys.

Here is a little bio about me in case you are interested Happy. My name is Ryan, I'm 21 and I work as a website and marketing developer. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, but I'm more of a casual player. I have a habit of getting hooked for a period of time, and then becoming casual again, this is a normal pattern for me :P I have a level 80 Paladin (my first) on Horde, and various other 60-70's. I'm working on my Death Knight on the alliance server in prep for the expansion.

My in-game name is Ryzolia.

Thanks.
Shallain
Assistant GM
Lieutenant

Hey!

Youre more then welcome to join our guild.
I have added you to my friendslist, so when i see you online ill send an invite your way.

Hello Shallain,

Many thanks :D that is much appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you then.

Take it easy
Fozzles
Assistant GM
Lieutenant Colonel

welcome matey Happy
hope u enjoy it here as much as i do ;)

welcome huni hope u enjoy ure stay

ryzola
Recruit
Chat Newbie

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome! You have all been very inviting, and the guild seems to have a fantastic atmosphere Happy Look forward to my future with the royal guards!

I hope to be participating in some guild events as soon as I get my DK up to scratch Happy !

Thanks again all
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: