Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bengra
Ben*
Raider
Lieutenant

re: Time to merge?

Looks like most of the players in TRG stopped playing.
Thought some would come back after the patch, but doesn't look like it

Should we try to merge with another guild? or something? Think the players that are still active might leave the guild otherwise.

Any ideas?

Nogimics
Honoured
Chat Newbie

Merging or actively recruiting is a good idea, I miss some of the people that have gone awol. I really wanna do guild achieve's and raids but we just dont have any users online anymore. Not even enough to run a HC from day to day
SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Wow has it got that bad? I didn't think there would be so few. Blizz took another 6 month sub of me last week and I've asked for it back but if it doesnt work then I guess I'll probably play again but I'd rather get my £40 back until I decide on rift. I'm still levelling a couple of toons on that.
Seeder
Assistant GM
Lieutenant

Elo all and greets from the middle east (don't ask...), back in good ole blightly in a couple of days thank goodness Happy

Well, I've tried to log on at least once a week and been disappointed at the very low turnout...
Ideally recruitment would be a good way forward, don't forget we underwent a merge some months ago, which didn't do that much good.

And Malf - where did u disappear to m8, come back to Rift Happy

was "just passing through" wish i still had the time/urge to play but alas its not the case. hope you keep thinks ticking along one way or another!

all the best ziggy

SJP1872
Raider
Captain

Hi Seedy,

Ive been in Spain for the last few weeks and just busy before that getting myself up to date prior to my hols. I'll be back on Rift as soon as the patch updates.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: