View previous topic :: View next topic  
momoaka
Raider
Lieutenant

re: DK Rotation

lvling up a dk is not a problem but when i have hited 80 and vent from unholy spec to blood spec i had some problems with raising my dps, basicly most of rotation u can find on tankspot.com...and any other usefull info about dk ....i had some chat with some other dk and they told me that ratoation dpends on how many mobs is around u ...or is it a boss fight....so probably there isnt shure thing like with other classes its just a thing that u need to figure out by ur self......narc is my first dps class as i playd and i enyoj it more then anything.....toon is now better gearded then momo.....feel free to ask for any help that u need....and some basic stuff u can find on wowpro....
Helgamite
helgamite
Recruit
Captain

nice going momo
Rackar

re: DK rotations

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/

If you do need help on rotations, take a look here. could help.
Vprox
Recruit
Chat Newbie

The Rotations if for Unholy spec is Very easy.

If you have Reaping talent It would be;

PS > IT > BS > SS > BS > RDUMP
Phase 2 > SS > SS > SS > RDUMP rinse and repeat.

Without reaping ( I have without reaping so I can't spam SS three times, only twice )

PS > IT > BS > SS > BS >RDUMP
>BS > SS > BS > SS > RDUMP Rinse and repeat ( also remember to use HoW during your rotations since it gives you 9 more rune power if your on cooldown to help.)

Also I found the best spec for unholy is 0/17/54. Your dps will get boosted alot and if you have Darkmoon card : death, everytime it procs It will proc from 1.8- 5.5k+ depending on your crit chance

Also I have tested this alot, there is no cooldown on the trinket and can proc as many times in a row, I've had it proc for me 3-4 times in a row in an ICC25man on Lady Deathswhisper.

first > 2.5k
second > 1.8k
third > 4.2k
fourth > 5.8k

So there is no secret cooldown or hidden cooldown on the trinket, it will proc alot like a beast if you have my spec :D.

If you have mobs around you all you do is your same rotation but you add pestilence instead of BS in the first line of the rotation, this maximizes your dps you deal, I reach up to 12k DPS in the mobs in ICC25man before reaching Lord Marrowgar.

On single target I reach 7.3k+ dps in 25man, 6.4k+ in 10man.

thought I would throw this in for rotation wise and such :D

But to be honest over all. Blood only works if you have the Armor Pen since thats what it buffs up the most and benifits from, otherwise I would say stick to unholy or Frost DW until you got 50%+ armor pen really.
Fallxen
Class leader
Chat Newbie

re: Re: DK rotation

I'm spec'd the same as Vprox (necrosa) and i pull less dps then him with better gear.

The probelm is having better gear/being capped doesnt mean better dps. In his case his gear is selected for the procs it gives, more procs = more dps.

Alot of people keep saying gear score doesnt mean anything, well there pretty much right as when it comes to dps procs / being near capped will usually beat better gear.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Royal Guards Forum Index -> Death Knight All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: